Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Welcome!

After much consideration and many suggestions from forum posters I decided it would be wise to create a blog for my game Dathida's Legacy. Dathida's Legacy is a graphical roguelike with an emphasis on getting the player more involved in the world around them. Character progression will be directly related to the quests they undertake and acquiring powerful items will require exploration and/or ingenuity.

Expect to see many unique features and I will try to update with my progress daily. Updates will be taken directly from the originating forum thread which you can view at: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=60464.0 That site is the home of Toady's excellent roguelike, Dwarf Fortress, and I recommend you give that game a try as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment